Counter Terrorism Training Course
The Enhanced Security Guard Training Program is intended to support and complement the existing security guard training and counter terrorism efforts in New York State by providing training and education designed to:
- Improve observation, detection and reporting skills
- Improve coordination with local police, fire and emergency services
- Provide and improve skills in working with advanced security technology including surveillance and access control procedures
- Requiring at least forty hours of training including 3 hours of training devoted to terrorism awareness; and
- Has been certified as a qualified program by the state office of homeland security.
Target Audience: New York State “certified” Security Guard professionals and or supervisory or management staff of a certified Security Guard Agency.
Our School offers all of these courses. Please call us at 631-880-9239 for tuitions and course dates.